Thursday, October 27, 2011

Silence - Review




Nora Grey can't remember the past five months of her life. After the initial shock of waking up in a cemetery and being told that she has been missing for weeks- with no one knowing where she was or who she was with- she tries to get her life back on track. Go to school, hang out with her friends, Vee, and dodge her mom's creepy new boyfriend.

But there is the voice in the back of her head, an idea that she can almost reach out and touch. Visions of angel wings and unearthly creatures that have nothing to do with the life she knows. And this unshakable feeling that a part of her is missing.

Then Nora crosses paths with a very sexy stranger, who she feels a mesmerizing connection to. He seems to hold all the answers... and her heart. Every minute she spends with him grows more and more intense until she realizes she could be falling in love. Again.

If I could describe this book in one word I would and guess what, I'm going to: amazing! I couldn't believe how much this book drew me in. When I read the summary and learned that Nora lost her memory I was really kind of nervous. I didn't think I would enjoy it that much, but then <i>he</i> came back into the picture and I was smiling like a schoolgirl. As I read the book I found myself laughing, smiling, wanting to scream, tear my hair, and really really punch someone whose name starts with a H. I ended up finishing the book and hardly being able to wait for the fourth installment in Fall 2012. If you have yet to read this series I can honestly say you should! It's great and you won't regret it!

Plot - Nora is back but things have gone from bad to worse: she's lost her memory and can't remember anything from the past 5 months. She wakes up in Coldwater Cemetery and has no knowledge of how she got there. After a lot of news that it's not the month she thinks it is and that she has been MIA for only three months. She doesn't understand any of it and is determined to get down to the bottom of it. The plot was very good I couldn't keep the book closed for more then a few minutes without picking it back up and beginning to read it again.

Writing - The writing was great! It drew me in and I couldn't kept my nose out of this book! It was that good. The writing is detail and you feel as if your there as a invisible bystander as the story progresses. The writing hasn't changed at all and I love that about it.

Characters - Nora and Patch are back and I found myself squealing like a fangirl when Patch showed back up. I couldn't get enough of the characters and I can't wait to read the next book in the Hush, Hush series!

Overall I give this book - no more and no less!

No comments:

Post a Comment